With digitalization, payments methods have been made simpler. You can now use online platforms to transfer money instantly from your account to your contacts. But there are times when these instant transfers come up with unwanted charges and if urgent, you can not even deny those charges. So, everyone wants to use a method that is safe, reliable and user-friendly. This is where Chime can help you. The chime instant transfer service meets all the expectations of a user.
The best thing about this application is that there are no hidden fees charged by the user. Moreover, the whole process to sign up on the application and then transferring funds to any other account is completely free. You can use chime instant transfer to transfer funds to your friends or your bank account. The process and product are new for a lot of people and hence we have come up with this post. Here, we have discussed how you can send money to chime or your friends. Keep reading to know the full process.
Chime Instant Transfer
Out of all the ways available for Chime transfer, this is one of the most-used methods. You will get the option for instant transfer when you will add money to the spending account for the very first time. To enable instant transfer on your Chime account, you will have to link your external bank account o your account and also, add the number of your Activated Chime Debit Card. When you are done with this, you will be able to send a minimum of 200$ from your account instantly. It will be transferred immediately.
Important Things to Keep in Mind For Chime Instant Transfer
Well, it does not even take a minute to complete chime transfer but still, some users may face issues. Therefore, we have come up with a list of all the points that you have to keep in mind for chime Transfer.
- To begin with, make sure that you have downloaded the chime application to the latest version.
- When you are trying to transfer funds, you will have to make sure that there is active internet on your system.
- Before transferring the amount, you will have to cross-check the amount and the details of the contact to whom you are sending the money.
- Ensure that you have created your wallet on the chime application.
Not a Chime Customer? Know, How to open a Chime bank account?
How to Send Money via Chime Instant Transfer
As mentioned, it will not take even a minute to complete the transfer process via Chime instant transfer. But, you will have to proceed with the process only if you have completed the preliminary preparations as mentioned. The whole process is quite straightforward and you can complete the process hassle-free. Below we have listed all the steps that you will have to follow for chime transfer.
- To begin with, you will have to open your Chime application and then log in to the account.
- Now, you will have to hover to the home screen. On the home screen, you will have to choose the “Move money” option.
- You will be redirected to the next page. Here, you will get certain options. You will have to choose the transfer option from the menu appearing.
- When you will tap on the transfer option, you will get the option to pay a friend. Tap on the same to proceed.
- Next, you will have to type the name of the person you are sending the money to. Also, you will have to type their chime username as well.
- If not, you can select the name of the person from your contact list.
- When done, you will have to enter the amount that you wish to send. Check the amount once again before proceeding.
- In the next window, you will have to go through all the details appearing on the screen regarding the transfer.
- Next, if you found everything perfect, you will have to tap on the option to send money.
One thing that you will have to keep in mind is that as per the latest update, you can only send 2000$ per month via the pay friend feature. So, you will have to keep in mind the amount that you are transferring.
The Process to Recieve Money on Chime
Most users have asked if they can receive money on chime. Fortunately, they can receive money on Chime. You will have to request money on the platform. If you wish to receive money on the platform, here are the steps that you will have to follow.
- First, download and install the Chime application on the system.
- You will then have to use your credentials and sign in to your account.
- When done, you will have to tap on the search bar. Here, you will have to look for the person to whom you wish to send the money.
- You can look for the email, phone number or name of the person. If you know their Chime id, you can also type that.
- Next, you will have to type the amount that you are requesting them to pay.
- Also, you will get the option to enter the description. You need to add a small description of the transaction stating the reason for your request.
- When done, you will have to click on the request option.
After this, your friend will get a notification on his email or phone regarding your request. if they wish to pay you the money, they will have to open the link that they will get and then go through the instructions appearing on the screen. But, this is not important that the method will always work for you. If ni, you can also transfer money to your wallet via your bank account or vice versa.
Steps to Transfer Money from Chime to Bank Account
As mentioned, sending or receiving money from your friend using the request method may not always work. But, you can always transfer money from Chime to the bank account. Here are the steps that you have to follow.
- To begin with, you will have to link your bank account to your Chime account.
- Now, start Chime and then go to the move money option. You will find it on the home screen only.
- When done, tap on the option to transfer money and pay bills. Under this, tap on the transfer funds option.
- Now, hover to the ‘from’ field. Here, you will have to choose your Chime spending account.
- When done, go to the “To” field and then choose the account to which you wish to transfer the money.
- Now, you will have to type the amount that you wish to transfer.
- In the next window, all the information related to the transfer will appear on the screen. verify all the information and then tap on the transfer option.
Alternatively if you are transferring money to your friend that already has a Chime bank account, You can use “Pay Friends on Chime” feature.
So, sending and receiving money is made simpler with the help of Chime instant transfer. We have tried explaining to you the full process in detail to send money to chime in easier steps. We hope that this post has benefitted you.